- Chair & Board of Directors
- Chief Executive Officers
- CFO / Financial Officers
- Chief Operations Officer / Operations Director
- Human Resource Director / Officer
- Sales & Business Development
- Property Specific Roles
- Engineering & Manufacturing
- Marketing, Sales and Strategy Officers
- Legal, Risk, Compliance & Government Affairs
- Information and Technology Officers
- Supply Chain and Operations
Chair & Board of Directors
A solid board of gifted and experienced directors is conceivably the most important steering mechanism for the Chief Executive and management team running the business effectively.
The Chair and non-executives should support the CEO in implementing board decisions and potentially, intervention or support. Specifically, the Chair of the board is there to make sure the organisation's duties to shareholders are being satisfied by building and nurturing the connection between the board and senior management.
Typically, boards address the broader, mission-focused events, leaving the organisational management activities to the CEO and other managers. When each entity is devoted towards its own duties and tasks, the business agenda works like clockwork.
With ever-higher expectations regarding company growth as well as risk management, most companies are looking for the board to offer more than just compliance. Directors need to be able to advise Chief Executives strategically and provide direction on how to effectively interpret their plans into action throughout the business