- Chair & Board of Directors
- Chief Executive Officers
- CFO / Financial Officers
- Chief Operations Officer / Operations Director
- Human Resource Director / Officer
- Sales & Business Development
- Property Specific Roles
- Engineering & Manufacturing
- Marketing, Sales and Strategy Officers
- Legal, Risk, Compliance & Government Affairs
- Information and Technology Officers
- Supply Chain and Operations
Information and Technology Officers
CTO’s, CIO’s and IT Directors are now needed to reform and modernise the technology plan and help drive the organisational strategy.
This function has changed dramatically over the last few years from being led by finance and focusing on data processing and cost measurements to becoming an integral member of the board, making decisions at the highest level.
With the advent of ‘Big Data’, e-commerce, the Cloud, mobile apps, social networking, and digital services, Information Technology executives face increasing demands to be pioneering, nimble, and offer strategic forward-thinking leadership.