- Chair & Board of Directors
- Chief Executive Officers
- CFO / Financial Officers
- Chief Operations Officer / Operations Director
- Human Resource Director / Officer
- Sales & Business Development
- Property Specific Roles
- Engineering & Manufacturing
- Marketing, Sales and Strategy Officers
- Legal, Risk, Compliance & Government Affairs
- Information and Technology Officers
- Supply Chain and Operations
Marketing, Sales and Strategy Officers
The growing complexity of marketing and the extraordinary speed of information change has made the search for marketing and strategy officers among the most important in the new global economy.
There is a need to manage a diverse team, with functions such as data analytics, digital marketing, corporate communications, strategic implementation and branding, with a diverse and non-standard business model in each organisation. The key where there is a need to strategically manage programmes by leading from the front.
Marketing and strategy leaders face increasing pressure to not only answer to changing consumer and customer preferences, but also deliver results and organise their teams to operate on a regional or global level. Proven, exceptional marketing and strategic executives across industries are viewed as vital to the businesses success, especially for those that rely on the digital and social world.
We understand that the right marketing and strategy officer is able to manage a rapidly changing landscape, whilst developing and strategically influencing significant programmes to completion.