- Chair & Board of Directors
- Chief Executive Officers
- CFO / Financial Officers
- Chief Operations Officer / Operations Director
- Human Resource Director / Officer
- Sales & Business Development
- Property Specific Roles
- Engineering & Manufacturing
- Marketing, Sales and Strategy Officers
- Legal, Risk, Compliance & Government Affairs
- Information and Technology Officers
- Supply Chain and Operations
Human Resource Director / Officer
Human Resources plays a vital role in the success of a company, interpreting the board's strategy, whilst managing talent into an actionable corporate plan.
Today’s HR leader is typically on the board tasked with both helping the company achieve its objectives today and ensuring its sustainability for the future.
They must partner with the board and CEO to build the leadership team including building industry-leading HR team, drive engagement and innovation, lead talent attraction, employ a viable employee development and engagement ethos, mitigate risk and develop corporate values and ethics.