- Chair & Board of Directors
- Chief Executive Officers
- CFO / Financial Officers
- Chief Operations Officer / Operations Director
- Human Resource Director / Officer
- Sales & Business Development
- Property Specific Roles
- Engineering & Manufacturing
- Marketing, Sales and Strategy Officers
- Legal, Risk, Compliance & Government Affairs
- Information and Technology Officers
- Supply Chain and Operations
Chief Operations Officer / Operations Director
The Chief Operating Officer, or Chief Operations Officer (COO), plays a vital role and holds the executive job responsibility of managing the day-to-day activities of the organisation.
We understand the COO can be a very different person depending on the organisation they work for as well as their reporting structure (who they report to including the CEO or Executive Chair). If the COO role is defined largely in relation to the Chair or CEO they work with, and no two business leaders (Chair or CEO) are exactly alike, we therefore understand that this role above all others requires clear definition to identify and attract the best and most appropriate executive talent.
Typically, they are the most senior member of the executive team monitoring the daily operations of the company and reporting to the Board of Directors, therefore we focus on individuals who have experience managing a wide range of activities including HR, finance and communications, as well as the ability to collaborate with a diverse set of stakeholders.